The group is investigating the broad range of phenomenology that arise in such models. The extra-dimensional profiles of elementary particles in warped geometries determine many properties of the Standard Model in an attractive way.
The setup gives a consistent and coherent interpretation of known Standard Model phenomenology, including
- Electroweak symmetry breaking and Higgs physics
- Precision electroweak experiments
- Quark and lepton masses and mixings
- Flavor-changing rare processes
- Coupling constant unification (as shown below)